Revit Structure 2009 uuendus on välja antud.
Leiad selle www.autodesk.com/revitstructure-downloads
· Improves stability during upgrade when line-based and structural framing families with geometry containing planes are almost parallel to the X axis.
· Floor slab thickness at cantilever of metal deck profile bound to layer above is now correct.
· Reduces the recurrence of getting “circular chain of references” error messages when braces are used as the top and bottom chords of an API assembled truss.
· Improves joist girder families and tags.
· Improves the fidelity of printing and exporting of hidden lines shown in structural and MEP views.
· Section cut through joined beams at a column will now display properly in the beams cross-section.
· Line pattern of a level type for the default metric structural templates is now changed to "Center" from "Solid".
· Elevation value of Level 1 in structural metric templates no longer displays as "-0".
· Some pre-loaded UK metal deck profiles have been renamed with manufacturer product names in the Structural Analysis-DefaultGBRENU.rte.
· Restores some structural components in SouthAsiaLibrary content bundle.
· Improves the plotting consistency of certain components that are placed over hatched elements in coordination and architectural discipline views.
· Spot elevation with Display Elevation = Top & Bottom Elevation will now report the correct bottom elevation for sloped elements.
· In plan view with medium or fine detail level, spot elevations now report the correct top or bottom elevation of a beam that is joined to a column.
· Improves stability when changing the visibility of a link in a view template.
· Improves stability when exporting to CAD formats.
· Improves stability when closing SteeringWheels.
· Improves stability when adding elements to a group.
· Families that contain arrayed voids will now function properly in the project.
· Improves stability for users with non-English operating systems when using the Open/Save dialog.
· Notes created in Revit for a DWF markup object will now propagate to the DWF after selecting publish.
· Corrects “Unable to Start” error when starting the application.
· Model lines now remain in the correct design option when split.
· Structural columns will now have a higher priority when joined to non-bearing and shear walls.
· For sweeps on an arc wall, you now have the option to change sweep returns.
· When rendering, the progress bar reports correct percent complete.
· Lights that were in a light group that was deleted are no longer controlled by the deleted light group; instead they are controlled by the Ungrouped Lights status.
· Improves the ability to enter custom DPI value in the Render dialog.
· Enabling daylight portals will now affect the rendered appearance.
· Spotting on interior renderings with many internal light sources no longer occurs.
· Parameter binding performance has been improved.
· The JoinType method has been implemented for the LocationCurve of structural members.
· Mullion LocationCurves are now accessible through the API.
· External programs may now suppress VSTA startup warning messages.
· The built-in parameter MATERIAL_PARAM_TRANSPARENCY now returns the correct set value.